One of these new startups is Covault. Covault is an identity management system, consisting of a secure on-line digital vault to store your private digital identities, sensitive documents, passwords and other data. See www.covault.com for more detail.
At some point we will all have electronic identities. Covault is looking to deliver a product toward this end goal. We are creating a consumer app and network service that enables everyone to privately and securely store, manage and control the information that makes you you.
We are seeking a Product Manager who will be responsible for our product roadmap, work with development teams to deliver solutions, and serve as the internal and external champion for CoVault’s solutions.
This individual must have strong leadership skills and a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver a consumer facing mobile and web application.
What you will do:
- Own and drive the product roadmap and features from conception through to launch
- Serve as both the internal and external spokesperson for CoVault’s products and role in transforming the digital identity industry
- Define detailed, specific product release and technical requirements that meet consumer and business needs
- Prioritize development work for scrum and sprint planning process with the dev team based in Madrid to deliver effective, on-time solutions that meet quality and budget goals
- Gather customer feedback post launch the product, and quickly capture learnings and adapt the product
- Work closely with Compliance to ensure that the product satisfies consumer and business regulations, laws, and policies
- Work with Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Understand changing market dynamics, understand competitive threats and interpret how changes in both technology and customer’s use of technology impact the acquire ability to acquire, serve and retain customers.