At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
This role will provide strategic analysis of current transactional fraud and analytical supports for the credit and debit card portfolios. The Card Fraud Analyst will be responsible for using a wide variety of analytical techniques to design fraud prevention solutions to reduce fraud and optimize fraud strategy performance.
- Develop and maintain fraud strategy for the Payments line of business, considering customer experience and operational workload when optimizing fraud detection to minimize fraud losses for the bank
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing strategies in use and recommend optimization within fraud prevention rules
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing models in use and recommend optimization within fraud prevention rules
- Develop documentation related to new and existing models to comply with Model Governance, Validation and Regulatory requirements
- Create and maintain strategy rule documentation / governance as appropriate
- Develop analysis and reporting as needed to understand and communicate trends
- Explore quantitative segmentation strategies with advanced statistical techniques e.g. Logistic Regression, CHAID / CART Decision Trees
- Analyze trends for Compromise Events to track bank impact & utilization in strategy rules
- Build and foster relationships, gain operational understanding & document current business processes relating to fraud, and present findings / recommendations to management