At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
Open and distribute all incoming mail received for the department, cut checks and mail Satisfactions/Releases of Lien to the respective County Clerk’s office, provide support for department (research recording information/assist with processing overpayment checks and files as needed).
- Open, distribute and research incoming mail for the department
- Prepare Satisfactions/Releases of Lien for mail out to the respective County Clerk’s office
- Calculate recording fees for Satisfactions/Releases of Lien for each county, based on the number of releases being sent for recording
- Cut checks for recording fees for Satisfactions/Releases of Lien
- Adhere to Cashier Checks policies and procedures
- Ensure returned/rejected Satisfactions/Releases of Lien are corrected and sent back to the respective County Clerk’s office timely
- Research recording information for mortgages/deeds of trust for department when this information hasn’t been imaged. (County websites/Call County Clerk’s Office/etc)
- Assist with processing Alnova loan files and overpayment checks
- Provide training and assistance to less experienced employees
- Provide assistance to loan officers, retail and back office support through phone and email contact, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
- Cross train on other functions within the department as needed