Deliver an exceptional customer experience while uncovering sales referral opportunities. Surpass customer experience goals set by management. Perform a variety of duties involving paying out, balancing and receiving transactions within assigned delegated authorities. Responsible for handling cash, deposit transactions and daily work balancing. Work together with other Branch Associates / Tellers behind the Branch Associate line. Participate in all the banking center sales and service activities. Support the branch team by achieving referral goals and participating in targeted sales campaigns.
1. (BA) Some customer service and cash handling experience / (Senior BA) 6 months of Branch Associate / Teller experience.
2. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
3. Retail sales experience preferred.
4. Must display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
5. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
6. Must be able to exhibit attention to detail.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to learn and apply procedures.
8. Must have a focus for sales.
9. Must have keyboarding skills.
10. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.