Responsible for all mortgage loan production throughout the assigned district outside the branches and inside their assigned branch(s). Acts as an advisor to potential and existing mortgage customers. Maximize production with referrals from local builders, real estate agents and contractors. Ensure an exceptional customer experience is maintained with all potential and existing customers. Ensure all aspects of mortgage applications are in compliance with all applicable state and Federal laws, regulations and bank policies and procedures.
• Must meet the credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit report.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field or equivalent professional experience.
• Three years of significant mortgage sales experience in the consumer mortgage and home equity business.
• Must exhibit a friendly and helpful attitude along with the ability to interact positively with district level executives and branch staff.
• Demonstrate ability to coach the process of identifying needs and implementing an effective solution in a slow or rapid growth environment.
• Ability to solve complex issues.
• Ability to utilize a personal computer and Microsoft Office desktop word processing and spreadsheet applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.