1. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprints, a criminal history check and a review of credit.
2. Customer service and cash handling experience required.
3. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
4. One year of retail banking experience with a focus in sales preferred (SSA I); two years of retail banking experience with focus in sales preferred (SSA II.)
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Must exhibit a very professional and helpful attitude along with the ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
7. Demonstrates ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
8. Must be able to meet deadlines and pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
9. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
10. Must have assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales.
11. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day. ---