Qualifications / Skills / Experience: AFS Level III, CLCS, Excel, Construction Management
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Legal Studies or an equivalent of 2 years of professional experience
CRE loan closer funder II
- 2 years in Commercial Real Estate loan funding.
- 2 years within a financial institution and/or law firm with extensive experience funding large Commercial Real Estate credits
CRE loan closer funder III
- 3-4 years in Commercial Real Estate loan funding or construction administration.
- 3-4 years within a financial institution and/or law firm with extensive experience funding large Commercial Real Estate credits.
- Paralegal experience is a plus
- LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) experience
- A combination of experience in two or more of these areas is highly desired – legal, loan closing, loan administration, loan documentation, loan review, audit or compliance, construction administration, construction management
- Proven track record of in-depth review of all types of commercial loan documentation, along with extensive knowledge/experience in commercial real estate funds administration
- Detail Oriented. Must be able to balance loan budgets and identify budget issues
- Ability to handle stress and prioritize multiple tasks while meeting Service Level Agreements
- Focus on accomplishing work assigned within a frame time
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally to all levels within the organization to include peers, executive management, attorneys, and third party vendors.