At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
This is a team member role that will assists with the distribution of recertification, communicate with all levels within the organization to assist them and provide information to complete assigned recertification’s and the tracking of scheduled recertification’s.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete assigned recertification’s and projects using current departmental processes and procedures. Track recertification progress and provide assistance to users in order to complete recertification’s and projects by the assigned due date.
- Complies with appropriate and/or best practices for user security access policies and standards.
- Works with lead analyst to ensure recertification’s documentation is complete, in order and stored in the designated places.
- Performs quality control method to ensure that scheduled recertification’s have been performed and are complete.
- Assists the lead analyst with obtaining documentation for internal and external audit requests and receive/coordinate the distribution and management of all requests and forms associated with account administration.
- Performs assigned scheduled application and user recertification’s.
- Implements appropriate security processes and strategy as developed in IT projects or by data security analysts.
- Other functions as determined by management.