At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
This is a key position in the Enterprise Information Development and Support group. The incumbent will work with a broad customer base to identify and address a variety of business needs. Responsibilities include project involvement of new and or existing applications while ensuring that company standards and policies are adhered to as well as the ability to identify risk early.
- Highly technical position with responsibility to lead the development, validation, publishing, and maintenance of conceptual, logical and physical data models required to migrate existing independent data warehouses and data marts along with new business requirements into a new integrated platform.
- Ability to understand the implications & understand how the data will be used in upstream/downstream applications and accordingly guide the team on logical / physical models
- Provide leadership for the development of a robust infrastructure that will supply the information necessary to satisfy the data analysis and reporting requirements of users throughout the organization.
- Work cross functionally with various client groups to address business needs.
- Oversee the design, construction and integration of existing relational databases and data warehouse infrastructures.
- Oversee production support activities related to database and warehouse architecture. Respond to end user inquiries related to data marts and warehouse problems and issues.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop business requirements for necessary reporting efforts.
- Define and develop logical and physical data models to support departmental reporting needs.
- Participate in and contribute to technical requirements, operational support documentation, and collaborative design discussions to convert business requirements into technical solution.
- Collaborate with clients, programmers, and designers for the development of database / software programs and applications.
- Administer and ensure adherence to project management methodologies, resource management practices and change management procedures.
- Lead in the defining, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications.
- Manage the creation of and maintenance of documentation, user manuals and guidelines individual data marts.