Management of consumer mass affluent customers (deposits and investments totaling $100K-$500K) with focus on retention, cross-selling and up-selling each customer by providing solutions with revenue generating products and services. Acquisition of potential mass affluent customers with a focus on growth and making BBVA Compass their primary choice. Maximize digitization using available channel sales tools and resources. Deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Fill the role of a trusted financial advisor. Leverage REACT to help manage our customer to the appropriate line of business so they can be fully serviced in the proper segment. -
1. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprints, criminal history and review of your credit.
2. Must meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Financial Industry Regulatory Authority registration process, to include FBI fingerprints, criminal history, review of your credit, civil litigation, liens and other public records.
3. Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent professional experience.
4. Two years (RRM) of banking or financial services experience with emphasis in consumer lending and small business banking deposit and loan sales. (Three years - RRM II; Four years - RRM III.)
5. SBA lending experience / exposure preferred for RRM. (Two years preferred - RRM II; Two years required - RRM III.)
6. One year of portfolio management experience preferred for RRM. (One year required - RRM II; Two years required - RRM III.)
7. Life and Health, 6 and 63 Licensing.
8. Must be an extremely motivated team player.
9. Must have assertive communication skills with a focus for sales.
10. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
11. The position requires regular and predictable attendance and the ability to be punctual.
12. Most work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility during normal business hours, including weekends. Occasional outside sales activities are required. -