1. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit report.
2. Must meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Financial Industry Regulatory Authority registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history, review of credit report, civil litigation, liens, and other public records.
3. Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent professional experience.
4. Two years (RRM) of banking or financial services experience with emphasis in consumer lending and small business banking deposit and loan sales. (Three years - RRM II; Four years - RRM III).
5. SBA lending experience/exposure preferred for RRM. (Two years preferred - RRM II; Two years required - RRM III).
6. One year of portfolio management experience preferred for RRM. (One year required - RRM II; Two years required - RRM III).
7. Life and Health, 6 and 63 Licensing.
8. Must be extremely motivated team player.
9. Must have assertive communication skills with a focus for sales.
10. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
* The position requires regular and predictable attendance and the ability to be punctual.
* This position has no unusual physical requirements.
* Most work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility during normal business hours, including weekends. Occasional outside sales activities are required.
* This position requires on-going situational awareness of the facility and of the people in and around the facility to ensure personal and environmental safety.
* Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others are present with the need to prioritize tasks.
* This position requires the ability to continuously view information on documents and on a computer screen, to conduct written and verbal communication, to sit and to manipulate objects.
* This job frequently requires the ability to stand and to walk.
* This job occasionally requires the ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
* Rarely, this job may require the ability to bend, kneel, stoop or climb stairs.