What will you be doing?
We are not looking for Informatica Developers, but high level Informatica Administrators.
As an Informatica Admin, you will perform the day to day administration of the Informatica Suite of services (PowerCenter, IDQ, Metadata, Glossary and Analyst) to include the following responsibilities:
- Install and configure Informatica environments
- Administering Informatica on version 9.1 and above
- Security implementation in both Native and LDAP domains
- Assist in performance tuning of ETL processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Informatica application. Work with Informatica vendor support if required
- Manage license
- Manage the server by monitoring disk space, memory, CPU etc.
- Automating processes such as backups, monitoring
- Assist ETL users with issues related to access, configuration or any other infrastructure related issues.
- Must have basic SQL knowledge
- Good to have basic knowledge on Unix admin and database admin
- Create and Manage repository and create folders for users, groups, assign rights and privileges
- ETL code debugging and management