Responsible for all mortgage loan production throughout the assigned district outside the branches and inside their assigned branch(s). Acts as an advisor to potential and existing mortgage customers. Maximize production with referrals from local builders, real estate agents and contractors. Ensure an exceptional customer experience is maintained with all potential and existing customers. Ensure all aspects of mortgage applications are in compliance with all applicable state and Federal laws, regulations and bank policies and procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase mortgage loan volume through effective selling.
- Advise customer on the mortgage loan that is appropriate for their individual financial circumstances.
- Become a leader in the community when it comes to mortgages and mortgage knowledge.
- Build and deepen relationships with industry-specific center of influences like real estate agents and contractors.
- Build and deepen relationships with their assigned branch(s) supporting them with their customers’ mortgage needs.
- Maximize the bank’s resources to assist in selling and establishing relationships.
- Comply with all appropriate bank policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Always deliver an exceptional customer experience.