Responsible for maintaining Loan Monitoring System (LMS) by updating the system upon receipt of required document reporting. Additional duties may include performing initial setup in the LMS system of reporting and financial covenant requirements for new, renewed or modified loans as stated in the Loan/Credit and/or Guaranty Agreements.
Key Responsibilities: Performs some or all of the following
- Monitors assigned Market Group email box daily and handles all incoming work in a timely manner.
- Reviews financial documents received and updates LMS with financial reporting compliance.
- Reviews financial documents to perform required covenant tests.
- Reviews Loan/Credit or Guaranty Agreement, for required documentation, borrowing base and covenant definitions.
- Builds Excel spreadsheet used for borrowing base and covenant calculations.
- Performs independent calculation of borrowing base and covenant ratios as set forth in the Loan/Credit or Guaranty Agreements to verify customer compliance with stated covenants and Bank policy.
- Maintains required Service Level Agreement (SLA) for covenant tests and posts covenant processing on individual SLA metric sheet.
- Sends Standard Out of Compliance Notifications as necessary.
- Maintains effective communication between Relationship Managers, Relationship Associates, Credit Risk Officers, LD&FC and other departments involved in the loan process.
- Cross trains within LMS Team and performs other duties as assigned.
- Participates and completes special projects as requested.