1. High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
2. One year of previous Branch Associate/Teller experience required. (AM II requires two years of previous Branch Associate/Teller experience or displays a high level of skill meeting the needs of customers and solving customer problems).
3. One year experience working in a team environment for AM II required.
4. Have a focus for sales (AM II level requires 6 months + excelling in sales or referrals).
5. Must display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to positively interact with customers and co-workers.
6. Demonstrate leadership qualities.
7. Perform basic mathematical calculations
8. Exhibits attention to detail
9. Performs with a high level of accuracy.
10. Demonstrate the ability to learn and apply procedures.
11. Computer, keyboarding, and 10-key skills.
12. Able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.