At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
- Formulates proposals for new systems and information needs by analyzing existing systems and procedures and defining technical and procedural improvements.
- Coordinates the functional requirements with business management and the technical solutions with systems personnel to determine the most cost effective solution.
- Makes recommendations in the form of proposals or white paper.
- Designs database programs, screens and reports necessary to fulfill the information needs of the business unit. Analyzes and approves program specifications, code and design of reports and routines necessary to support reporting. Writes complex test plans, supervises and performs tests of new systems and modifications to existing systems.
- Assists in training lower-level business systems analysts or technical support staff.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of the information needs of the business unit and pursues the technical skills necessary to supports those needs.
- May provide technical troubleshooting assistance to users within the unit, including installation support, software set-up and configuration, connectivity issues, basic network support, and LAN administration support.
- Performs special projects as assigned.