Provide daily technical support and client training for all complex Commercial Card systems. This includes troubleshooting client issues, conducting training sessions, and testing applications in a timely manner.
- Provide continuous technical client support (via phone, e-mail, and other electronic medium) and system training for complex Commercial Card systems.
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues reported by clients using production applications and provide effective follow-up communications to impacted users.
- Review and log all client implementation requests completed by the Commercial Card Implementation team through defined quality control checkpoints and databases.
- Validate and reconcile the delivery and receipt of client file transmissions submitted on select production applications.
- Assist in the monitoring and validation of all production system files and interfaces maintained throughout the business day which include executing defined Opening and Closing procedures for all environments.
- Assist in the maintenance and execution of integrative, functional, and regression test scripts for scheduled application upgrades and periodic point releases identified on select systems.
- Provide assistance with ad hoc projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years system/application experience in a banking environment or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment where priorities change frequently.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with managing technical issues.
- Must be available to work rotating flex schedule (7:00am CT to 7:00pm CT).
- Bi-lingual skills in English and Spanish preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed