Deliver an exceptional customer experience while uncovering sales referral opportunities. Surpass customer experience goals set by management. Perform a variety of duties involving paying out, balancing and receiving transactions within assigned delegated authorities. Responsible for handling cash, deposit transactions and daily work balancing. Work together with other Branch Associates / Tellers behind the Branch Associate line. Participate in all the banking center sales and service activities. Support the branch team by achieving referral goals and participating in targeted sales campaigns. ---
1. (BA) Some customer service and cash handling experience / (Senior BA) 6 months of Branch Associate / Teller experience.
2. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
3. Retail sales experience preferred.
4. Must display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
5. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
6. Must be able to exhibit attention to detail.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to learn and apply procedures.
8. Must have a focus for sales.
9. Must have keyboarding skills.
10. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day. ---