Payment Product Manager will develop and implement strategies and annual marketing plan for specific products.
Management of the end- to-end process for Payment products including but not limited to prepaid, credit cards, and debit cards. Will work in a cross functional group to acquire new accounts, maintain current program, and work on new functionality and new product enhancements.This position will also be responsible for managing the development, design, promotion, pricing and launch the new products.
1. Strategy development for strategic marketing plans.
2. Project management to effect strategy.
3. Tracks, analyzes and evaluates marketing campaigns; assesses effectiveness and profitability.
4. Assists with development of new products and services; serves as team leader on assigned projects
5. Builds business case for new products and marketing programs.
6. Interacts with other departments as necessary to develop, implement and coordinate marketing functions corporate wide.
7. Performs product and consumer analyses.
8. Coordinates marketing functions with external vendors.
9. Perform financial analysis for marketing programs.
10. Conduct competitive analysis.
11. Communicate with senior management and the field
12. Continuously manage and supervise process improvements to balance internal needs with external market trends.
13. Actively lead in team assignments such as:
Operating Regulations and Guidelines (Assuring compliance)
Branch training and sales
Digital sales and marketing of product
Lead research and trending to keep product fresh and assure all legal and regulatory changes are adhered to
Manage reporting of sales, P & L and volumes
Participate in the formulation and preparation of multi-year plan strategy and forecasting.
Communicate with peers in product group across organization to look for cross sell opportunities
Vendor Management and Risk duties to maintain compliance.
14. Manage other processes such as digitalization of product, product loyalty, and any other development projects and support projects that might come up.
- Professional undergraduate degree; advanced degree preferred
- Approximately 5-7 years of working experience, of which a minimum of 3 years should be in financial institutions or payments industry
- Coordinating team player
- Strong analytical, numeric and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Visa's systems and rules framework
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Project and Visio, and other basic office programs including Velocity, Jira, and Ariba
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills