The primary focus of the Digital Relationship Manager is the management and growth of a portfolio of mass affluent customers handled remotely through the internet and by phone. Focus on servicing a portfolio of customers with the goal of maximizing the profit contribution of each customer by providing solutions that generate cross-sell opportunities. Become the main point of contact for the portfolio customers and be responsible for retention and cross sell of the customer as well as new production on any referred relationships. Deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Fill the role as a trusted financial advisor for customers taking the opportunity to fulfill all of their consumer needs. Ensure the customer knows you are their relationship manager. Partner with branches in order to assist your customers when a branch services is needed
1. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent professional experience.
2. One year of banking or financial services experience with emphasis in consumer lending and deposit and loan sales. (Two years- DRM I (16), Three years - DRM II (18)).
3. One year prior experience in proactive outbound sales preferred.
4. SBA lending experience/exposure preferred for DRM. (Two years preferred - DRM II).
5. One year of portfolio management experience preferred for DRM I. (Two years required - DRM II).
6. Life and Health, 6 and 63 Licensing (Required - DRM I and II).
7. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history report and review of credit report.
8. Must have knowledge of and experience in mobile, online and branch banking.
9. Must be proficient in social media forums and digital communications.
10. Must be an extremely motivated team player.
11. Must have assertive communication skills with a focus for sales.
12. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.