At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
The primary focus of the Digital Relationship Manager is the management and growth of a portfolio
of mass affluent customers handled remotely through the internet and by phone. Focus on servicing a
portfolio of customers with the goal of maximizing the profit contribution of each customer by providing
solutions that generate cross-sell opportunities. Become the main point of contact for the portfolio
customers and be responsible for retention and cross sell of the customer as well as new production on
any referred relationships. Deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Fill the role as a trusted
financial advisor for customers taking the opportunity to fulfill all of their consumer needs. Ensure the
customer knows you are their relationship manager. Partner with branches in order to assist your
customers when a branch services is needed
1. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent professional experience.
2. One year of banking or financial services experience with emphasis in consumer lending
and deposit and loan sales. (Two years- DRM I (16), Three years - DRM II (18)).
3. One year prior experience in proactive outbound sales preferred.
4. SBA lending experience/exposure preferred for DRM. (Two years preferred - DRM II).
5. One year of portfolio management experience preferred for DRM I. (Two years required - DRM II).
6. Life and Health, 6 and 63 Licensing preferred. (Required - DRM I and II).
7. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include
FBI fingerprint criminal history report and review of credit report.
8. Must have knowledge of and experience in mobile, online and branch banking.
9. Must be proficient in social media forums and digital communications.
10. Must be an extremely motivated team player.
11. Must have assertive communication skills with a focus for sales.
12. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed