- Develop and write service and product informational pages, marketing landing pages, feature articles for blog sections, and supporting pages such as knowledgebase articles and Frequently Asked Question pages.
- Review and edit all content to meet SEO guidelines
- Actively participate in overall BBVA Content Strategy with partners in Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Social Media Marketing
- Work closely with Product and Legal teams to ensure integrity, compliance and accuracy of all content including information on company website
- Work closely with Brand/Marketing, UX and Web Developers to create content that is consistent with BBVA brand identity, tone, message and voice; and follow “Transparent, Clear & Responsible” guidelines and Americans with Disabilities Act recommendations
- Review, proof, and edit all digital content for accuracy and consistency of messages
- Conduct research into products, the market and possible competitors, and the target audience segments
- Monitor article and campaign effectiveness using multiple analytical tools
- Create reports and presentations to highlight progress and impact to customer awareness, brand recognition and overall revenue generation through Digital Sales channels
The interactive world is notoriously fast-paced and copywriters in this industry must be creative on a deadline. There will be considerable interaction between Digital Marketing and Digital Sales in order to develop web content, and copywriters will be working directly alongside visual designers responsible for the layout and visual impact of pages.