To carry out Internal Audit Strategic Projects, Budgeting & Forecasting, Executive Reporting and internal Key Performance Indicator Tracking. As well as expanding Reporting Automation and Data Analytic capabilities. Additional duties include Regulation W compliance, External Auditor coordination and managing the relationship with Head Office counterparts
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Managing Internal Audit Strategic Planning and Budgeting process
- Effectively communicating with Head Office Strategy and Performance unit to fulfill requests and/or support the roll out of global strategic initiatives.
- Managing projects to implement strategic initiatives: creating project plans, managing project team activities and meetings, ensuring adherence to deadlines and implementing changes
- Automating reporting activities and expanding Data Analytics capabilities
- Managing the reporting process of Internal Audit activity to the Audit and Compliance Committee, BBVA Compass Management Committee and BBVA USA affiliates.
- Monitoring and reporting audit issues activity within the Internal Audit department and to BBVA Compass and USA affiliates.
- Interpreting, summarizing and paraphrasing USA audit results to report to Head Office relevant information which will be further reported to the BBVA Group Audit Director.
- Coordinating the Head Office approval process of External Auditor engagements requested by BBVA USA lines of business.
- Analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of existing processes. As well as developing sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Preparing and coordinating the execution of Master Affiliate Service Agreements, affiliate invoicing and tracking of payments to comply with Regulation W.
- Managing, training and developing direct reporting staff.