At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What you will be doing.
- Formulates proposals for new systems and information needs by analyzing existing systems and procedures and defining technical and procedural improvements.
- Coordinates the functional requirements with business management and the technical solutions with systems personnel to determine the most cost effective solution.
- Makes recommendations in the form of proposals or white paper.
- Designs database programs, screens and reports necessary to fulfill the information needs of the business unit.
- Analyzes and approves program specifications, code and design of reports and routines necessary to support reporting.
- Writes complex test plans, supervises and performs tests of new systems and modifications to existing systems.
- Assists in training lower-level business systems analysts or technical support staff.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of the information needs of the business unit and pursues the technical skills necessary to supports those needs.
- May provide technical troubleshooting assistance to users within the unit, including installation support, software set-up and configuration, connectivity issues, basic network support, and LAN administration support.
- Performs special projects as assigned.