Deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Responsible for monitoring, follow up and reporting processes on the Teller Line. Specifically all functions related to the vault and ATM such as preparing, processing, and balancing incoming and outgoing shipments of currency. In addition perform all paying and receiving branch associate responsibilities. Ensure appropriate operational procedures and security standards are in place for the cash handling functions of the branch. Participate in all banking center sales, service and lobby management activities. Participate in all branch sales meetings held by the Branch Retail Executive.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
2. Minimum of three years retail branch operations experience as a Teller/Branch Associate (BA) or Lead Teller/Associate Manager/Lead Branch Associate (LBA) or other branch operational experience (Minimum of two years for Grade level 10).
3. 2 years previous supervisory and/or lobby management experience (1 year for Grade Level 10).
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Focus on problem resolution.
6. Display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to positively interact with clients and teammates.