The Sales and Service Advisor (SSA) is a hybrid Branch Associate/Financial Sales Advisor position that’s primary responsibilities include selling bank products and services both inside and outside the branch, conducting teller transactions and managing the lobby. They will serve as a Branch Associate during high traffic hours to ensure an exceptional customer experience and will focus on sales during non-peak hours to maximize sales production.
If selected for this position, the onboarding and training program provides an exciting opportunity to work, master and apply newly acquired skills in various branch locations within the area. This will allow the selected candidate to learn about BBVA Compass, our global organization and will have the privilege to work with an incredible team. The eventual branch assignment will occur when all required training activities are successfully completed.
Our Sales & Service Advisors keep offices productive by being flexible, knowledgeable and customer centric. Learn how here:http://youtu.be/kE6PWSuzecU?list=PLZF1cxqj2B730GQ14BbcUMmkPndUcYZXY
1. Customer service and cash handling experience required.
2. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
3. One year of retail banking experience with a focus in sales preferred (SSA I); Two years of retail banking experience with focus in sales preferred (SSA II).
4. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history report and review of credit report.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Exhibit a professional, helpful attitude along with the ability to positively interact with customers and co-workers.
7. Ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
8. Able to meet deadlines and manage pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
9. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
10. Assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales.
11. Able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.