Mission Market retail banking products and services to consumer and small business customers, face to face or over the phone, in order to grow, retain and maximize profit for the bank. Offer customized banking solutions to customers utilizing the account recommendation tool (ART) to capture the customer conversation and needs. Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to manage customer contact and leads to maximize new and existing deposit relationships through cross-selling of all retail banking products. Deliver an exceptional customer service experience while responding to daily customer inquiries.
1. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent professional experience.
2. Two years of proactive sales experience preferred for FSA (two years required for Sr. FSA and three years required for Sr. FSA II).
3. Retail banking experience preferred (two years required for Sr. FSA & three years required for Sr. FSA II).
4. Must be a mortgage certified employee (MCE) for Sr. FSA II.
5. Life and Health insurance required (Sr. FSA and Sr. FSA II only).
6. Series 6 and 63 investment licensing preferred. (preferred for Sr. FSA only & required for Sr. FSA II).
7. Meet credit report and criminal background/fingerprint requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry and/or Financial Industry Regulatory Authority registration process.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
9. Exhibit a professional, helpful attitude along with the ability to positively interact with customers and co-workers.
10. Demonstrate ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
11. Able to meet deadlines and manage pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
12. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
13. Assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales.