1. Develop unique implementation project plans for all large or complex client setups and onboarding to BBVA Compass Treasury Management.
2. Eliminate barriers to successful implementation by serving in a consultative role to address customer specific issues regarding file formats, interfaces, finding an applicable solution to resolve challenges presented during implementation.
3. Develop and maintain an onboarding prioritization pipeline for monthly review by management and obtain management approval of onboarding prioritization pipeline.
4. Augment/Bolster the Treasury Management Sales Team, Product Manager and Product Development Manager during Alpha/Beta/Pilot and rollout.
5. Serve as an escalation resource for the Implementation Coordinators.
6. Interact frequently and effectively with local and regional BBVA Compass Management Team and client management team. Represent Treasury Management in local community.
7. Deliver product training to external audiences including customers, resource groups and Relationship Managers.
8. Create, provide ongoing development of and present “train the trainer” sessions to regional TMO teams.
9. Identify and communicate required and requested modifications to product functionality and gaps identified within the existing product.
10. Facilitate directly with Product Manager to prioritize requirements and enhancements.
11. Lead special projects as assigned by management.
12. Collaborate on the development of marketing materials and sales presentations in conjunction with the Product Manager.