Function: This position will fulfill Commercial Banking requests for service and provide resolution for issues relating to a broad range of banking services through professional, accurate and timely responses in order to optimize the client experience. This position may also serve as designated contact for large and/or complex relationships with frequent service needs.
- Answer incoming phone calls, e-mails, and fax requests from clients, accurately determine the actions necessary to fulfill client requests, and take timely action to resolve the issue/request
- Open accounts for commercial clients and ensure compliance with new account banking regulations as well as internal bank policies.
- Provide superior Treasury Management related (i.e. Lockbox, ARP, ACH/EDI, eAccess, and Remote Deposit, etc.) service to customers who have subscribed to TM products as well as complete routine account research, maintenance, and process transactions as requested by client (i.e. wire transfers, stop payments, check copies, book transfers, loan payments, etc.) Adhere to all policies and procedures regarding the same.
- Coordinate TM product fulfillment and implementation through interaction with TM Sales and/or BRS Implementations.
- Research Account Analysis billing issues and make necessary adjustment entries.
- Manage necessary procedures in conjunction with fraudulent activity on compromised commercial accounts with TM services
- Maintain ownership of research requests and provide timely follow-up with the client.
- Establish rapport and provide professional, continuous, open communication with client and with internal partners: RMs, RSSs, TMOs, ATMOs, ICs, and Operations.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and communicate sales leads