Requires Bachelors or master’s degree in statistics, economics, business or a related field. Two years work experience with SAS, R, SQL, SparkSQL, or Python preferred.
The following skill set is desired: strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts; strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills; good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning and executing complex projects; good troubleshooting skills.
Analysis and Development
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements moderately complex reporting solutions (SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise Guide, SQL, Microsoft Office Tools, Python, R, AWS, Cloudera).
- Proficient in SQL queries and in using Oracle SQL developer or similar.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Design experiments and conduct statistical analysis to evaluate the outcomes of predictive models and test campaigns. Identify area for improvement and movement toward best standards.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills with an ability to effectively execute tactical plans.
- Experience in the use of complex data environments. Financial industry data warehousing experience preferred.
- Proficient with Python or R or SAS Guide and SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Proficient in the use of SQL or SpakSQL.
- Grade 16: Graduate coursework experience only or less than 2 years of experience.
- Grade 18: At least 2 years of previous experience. Able to handle moderately complex projects/assignments.