At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What you will be doing.
Function: Supports division management by scrutinizing operations processes, researching assigned problems and projects, providing analysis and offering/implementing alternative solutions including reporting and statistical analyses. Reviews and monitors bank policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations. Oversees production changes and controls and coordinates implementation of projects.
- Interacts with production teams for Legacy and Alnova support and with line of business managers to identify service and support opportunities and assist in the resolution of issues.
- Responsible for the coordination of standard changes and of major activities in Legacy and Alnova environments including facilitation of e-moves, weekend activities (e.g. IPLs, DB2 reorgs), and the communications to support these activities.
- Supports audit requests and compiles the needed information required, familiar with SOX requirements.
- Responsible for analyses and reporting on production and pre-production environments related to aspects of batch processing and system components (statistics, space management, DB2 organization, job efficiency).
- Improves processes and policies for organizational goals as well as streamlines Legacy and Alnova batch executions to achieve optimization of processing.
- Provides on-call / after-hours support as needed and ability to work a variable schedule on occasion.
- Builds and analyzes file transfers including Connect Direct processes.