An analyst position responsible for supporting various operational units involved in Wire Transfer Operations.
- Provide subject matter expertise to ensure timely resolution of issues arising from day-to-day operations.
- Perform day-to-day actions pertaining to examining complex Wire Transfers and all related forms, upload of Wire Transfers processing/servicing of complex maintenance requests.
- Perform and Service daily complex Wire Transfers in its various Systems.
- Interpret requests for boarding complex Wire Transfers, and determine structural hierarchy.
- Ensure daily tasks performed meet regulatory requirements to avoid unnecessary bank exposure.
- Create and maintain quality control policies for ensuring maximum data integrity.
- Interact with Business Partners liaisons, provide optimum service support.
- Anticipate, plan and independently prioritize complex assignments to comply with the department’s service level commitment; Maintain open dialogue with management.
- Develop strategies to maximize operational efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction, increase productivity, and reduce cost.
- Participate in system testing and validation.
- Analyze and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data about line of business segment through conducting complex research.