As part of the Loan Documentation & Funding Control team, this position will focus on process improvement opportunities and technology needs. Working independently or as part of a team, a Business Process Analyst will analyze processes, identify areas of opportunity, define projects to improve performance and drive those projects to completion. Analyst will manage some or all aspects of projects (depending on level of Analyst), including facilitating project team activities and meetings, owning project related tasks, ensuring adherence to deadlines and communicating progress and results.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
- Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced customer service, increased productivity, and reduced cost.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes.
- Determines how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes.
- May specialize in one or more of the following areas: benchmarking, business process analysis and reengineering, change management and measurement, and/or process driven systems requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Change Management, Project Management and Process Improvement principles
- Exceptional ability to collect, analyze and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading business process improvements delivering significant value to an organization
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong team facilitation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Visio
- Proficiency with Google applications including Forms and Sheets
- Experience with Robotics Process Automation tools, especially Automation Anywhere, is a plus
- Experience in credit risk management, enterprise risk management, commercial risk, or retail risk is preferred
- Experience with LoanIQ or AFS Level III is a plus