The Compliance Risk Specialist is responsible for the implementation and oversight of regulatory and compliance related activities within the Consumer and Commercial Bank. This position works with the C&CB Compliance Champion to strengthen first line of defense activities within the Retail, Commercial, Wealth Management, Mortgage, and BSI segments- ensuring the LOB is compliant with regulatory and bank standards. This position will be accountable for the development of compliance monitoring activities within the C&CB and coordinating regulatory and compliance requirements with Compliance, Risk, Legal and other partners. The position will promote and ensure compliance with applicable federal consumer lending laws and regulations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Analytical and open-minded, able to provide an objective assessment based on verified data.
· A confident communicator able to present information, in detail, summary or response, to all levels of management.
· Strong computer skills, including experience with word processing, spreadsheets and internet applications.
· A reliable team player with strong interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks.