Management of consumer mass affluent customers (deposits and investments totaling $100K-$500K) with a focus on retention, cross-selling and up-selling each customer by providing solutions with revenue generating products and services. Acquisition of potential mass affluent customers focusing on growth of the share of wallet and making BBVA Compass their primary choice. Maximize digitization using available channel sales tools and resources. Deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Fill the role as a trusted financial advisor for customers taking the opportunity to fulfill all of their financial needs. Work toward the customer viewing you as their relationship manager, by being able to help them with complete confidentiality with regards to personal information. Leverage REACT to help manage our customer to the appropriate line of business so they can be fully serviced in the proper segment or line of business. -
1. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit.
2. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Financial Industry Regulatory Authority registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history, review of credit, civil litigation, liens and other public records.
3. Bachelors degree in business or equivalent professional experience.
4. Two years (RRM) of banking or financial services experience with an emphasis in consumer lending and small business banking deposit and loan sales. (Three years - RRM II; Four years - RRM III.)
5. SBA lending experience / exposure preferred for RRM. (Two years preferred - RRM II; Two years required - RRM III.)
6. One year of portfolio management experience preferred for RRM. (One year required - RRM II; Two years required - RRM III.)
7. Life and Health, Series 6 and Series 63 licenses.
8. Must be an extremely motivated team player.
9. Must have assertive communication skills with a focus for sales.
10. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.