At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
Deliver an exceptional client experience. Responsible for monitoring, follow up and reporting processes on
the Teller Line. Specifically all functions related to the vault and ATM such as preparing, processing, and
balancing incoming and outgoing shipments of currency. In addition perform all paying and receiving
branch associate responsibilities. Ensure appropriate operational procedures and security standards are in
place for the cash handling functions of the branch. Participate in all banking center sales, service and lobby
management activities. Participate in all branch sales meetings held by the Branch Retail Executive and
the Client Experience and Operations Manager.
Overview: Deliver an exceptional client experience. Act as Passion for Customer Accelerator (PfCA) and
JD Power Champion within the branch to ensure high quality customer service results.
Operations and Compliance
Overview: Monitor, follow up and report to CEOM individual team members' understanding, implementation
and execution of all policies, procedures, products, systems and banking transactions to ensure sound
decision making. Encourage associates to perform at an exceptional and extremely accurate level by
eliminating over/shorts and perform all paying and receiving Branch Associate duties, as well as more
complex transactions, balancing functions, and other branch duties as assigned.
Overview: Work with CEOM to prepare work schedules within Branch Associate model recommendations
to ensure adequate staffing levels to meet service needs of clients while assisting in the management of
overtime. Coordinate work flow to ensure all work is properly completed and distributed to the proper area
in a timely manner. Through daily observation, identify areas of weakness and coach the Branch Associates
to improve performance.
Sales and Profitability
Overview: Support the achievement of all branch sales goals as determined by the Retail Network and
assigned by the Branch Retail Executive. Promote sales awareness by demonstrating leadership, product
knowledge and awareness of all campaign offers to ensure that Branch Associates are activity seeking
referral opportunities and related activities.
Overview: Monitor and report security issues inside and outside the branch to management as appropriate
and in compliance with security manual and safety standards.
1. High school diploma required; college degree preferred
2. One year of previous Branch Associate/Teller experience required. (LBA II requires two years of previous Branch Associate/Teller experience or displays a high level of skill meeting the needs of clients and solving client problems).
3. One year experience working in a team environment for LBA II required.
4. Have a focus for sales (LBA II level requires 6 months + excelling in sales or referrals).
5. Must display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to positively interact with clients and co-workers.
6. Demonstrate leadership qualities.
7. Perform basic mathematical calculations
8. Exhibits attention to detail
9. Performs with a high level of accuracy.
10. Demonstrate the ability to learn and apply procedures.
11. Computer, keyboarding, and 10-key skills.
12. Able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed