Knowledge, Skills and Problem Solving:
- Knowledge of BSA/AML applicable laws and regulations affecting the account opening process for consumer and non-consumer.
- Strong knowledge about documents required to open accounts for international customers consumers/non-consumers, domestic non-consumers, and certain consumer onboardings where a document needs to be verified.
- Strong knowledge of reporting systems involved in the account opening process
- Excellent verbal and written general communication
- Strong problem solving, analytical and PC skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable major field of study required or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience desired.
- At least 1 year of experience within an account control function.
Types of problem solving and decision-making:
- Takes appropriate action to ensure compliance with established BSA Compliance account opening policies and procedures for international customers.
- Resolves general and difficult problems related to BSA Compliance account opening policies and procedures for international customers, elevating critical or unusual problems to his/her supervisor or appropriate management personnel.