The Sales and Service Advisor (SSA) is a hybrid Branch Associate/Financial Sales Advisor position that’s primary responsibility includes selling bank products and services both inside and outside the branch, conducting teller transactions and managing the lobby. They will serve as a Branch Associate during high traffic hours to ensure an exceptional customer experience and will focus on sales during non-peak hours to maximize sales production.
If selected for this position, the onboarding and training program provides an exciting opportunity to work, master and apply newly acquired skills in various branch locations within the area. This will allow the selected candidate to learn about BBVA and our global organization and have the privilege to work with an incredible team. The eventual branch assignment will occur when all required training activities are successfully completed.
Our Sales & Service Advisors keep offices productive by being flexible, knowledgeable, & customer centric. Learn how here:http://youtu.be/kE6PWSuzecU?list=PLZF1cxqj2B730GQ14BbcUMmkPndUcYZXY
1. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit report.
2. Customer service and cash handling experience required.
3. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
4. One year of retail banking experience with a focus in sales preferred (SSA I); Two years of retail banking experience with focus in sales preferred (SSA II).
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Must exhibit a very professional and helpful attitude along with the ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
7. Demonstrate ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
8. Must be able to meet deadlines and pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
9. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
10. Must have assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales.
11. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
12. Mobility and reliable transportation. The eventual branch assignment will be made upon completion of onboarding and training activities and as area openings occur. Training will occur in various work locations typically within a 25 mile radius. (See additional information in thejob functions section)