Join a fast pace exciting team that manages the retail deposit products and consumer segments, setting the product, marketing and sales strategies for the Compass BBVA's retail banking business
- Performs product, consumer, financial and competitive analyses in support of the segment’s strategy.
- Tracks, analyzes and evaluates marketing campaigns, assessing effectiveness and profitability.
- Builds business case for new products, service models, and approaches.
- Assists with development of new products and services.
- Supports the strategy development of value-driven internal and external campaigns.
- Aligns activities with the teams from Marketing, Finance, Channels, Branch Network, Business Models, Business Intelligence, Legal, Compliance, Engineering and other lines of business on the development and implementation of products, special promotions and programs, and marketing.
- Works with multiple product groups including deposits, consumer loans, investments, payments, real estate, small business and insurance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in math, science or business. MBA is preferred.
- 2 yrs.experience in banking, credit cards, payments, consulting or related areas
- 2-8 yrs.experience with analytics and problem solving
- 2 yrs.experience with SAS, SQL, regression modeling preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication is required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, thrive in a team environment, and be a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Proven leadership, influencing, and negotiating skills are necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and effectively execute on initiatives.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed