Be a BBVA Compass leader achieving client and operational excellence with management responsibilities and clear career path opportunities. Demonstrate exceptional client experience leadership overseeing all aspects of customer service and operations standards. Drive digital sales by leading client digital migration and engagement activities and demonstrations. Perform Branch Associate functions on the teller line as well as monitor and control teller line procedures and protocols for all client and operational transactions maintaining regulatory and audit compliance. Supervise and develop a first class teller workforce focused on employee satisfaction and career development.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
2. Minimum of three years retail branch operations experience as a Teller/Branch Associate (BA) or Lead Teller/Associate Manager/Lead Branch Associate (LBA) or other branch operational experience (Minimum of two years for Grade level 10).
3. 2 years previous supervisory and/or lobby management experience (1 year for Grade Level 10).
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Focus on problem resolution.
6. Display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to positively interact with clients and teammates.
7. Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus.