- All candidates must have superior verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks demonstrating both management skills and ability to achieve communicated deadlines.
- High integrity and respect for confidentiality are invaluable.
- Excellent computer skills in Windows & Google, understanding of business processes, good phone and communication skills required.
- Bachelor degree in business related field with emphasis in management, technology, or a related field.
Operational Risk Specialist III:
Bachelor’s degree in business related field with emphasis in management, technology, or a related field. Candidates must have 3 plus years of previous business process analysis or operational risk experience; familiar with banking, deposit and credit products.