At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
- Serves as day-to-day contact and SME for the BRS Onboarding Coordinator team.
- Manages daily workflow and tasks including reassignments, as needed.
- Manages and approves RUSH requests as received from the Sales and/or the Onboarding Manager team.
- Serves as escalation point for all team issues.
- Establishes rapport and provides professional, consistent, and open communications with all internal partners: BRS reps, TMO’s, ATMO’s, RM’s and Operations.
- Participates, as requested, in special assignments/projects.
- Assists the team when implementing large and/or complex clients.
- Leads special assignments and projects, such as audits, beta programs, etc.
- Serves on projects teams which require onboarding expertise or leadership.
- Ensures the team follows established departmental and bank policies and procedures.
- Works with the management to establish new and modify existing policies and procedures as needed.
- Ensures the Onboarding Coordinator team receives all training necessary to fulfill job functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficient PC skills using Microsoft products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Treasury Management products.
- Excellent skills in attaining and maintaining client satisfaction.
- Ability to foster a team environment.
- Ability to identify needs, risks, and opportunities for process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- At least 10 years of banking with 8+ years in Treasury Management.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed