At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
The Sales and Service Advisor (SSA) is a hybrid Branch Associate/Financial Sales Advisor position that¿s primary responsibility includes selling bank products and services both inside and outside the branch,
conducting teller transactions and managing the lobby. They will serve as a Branch Associate during
high traffic hours to ensure an exceptional customer experience and will focus on sales during non-peak
hours to maximize sales production.
1. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
2. One year customer service and cash handling experience required.
3. One year proactive sales (cross-selling, up-selling or referring products) experience preferred (SSA I); One year proactive sales (cross-selling, up-selling or referring products) experience required (SSA II).
4. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history report and review of credit report (SSAII).
5. Ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
6. Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
7. Strong communication skills (verbal and non-verbal).
8. Proficiency in basic computer skills.
9. Able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
* The position requires regular and predictable attendance and the ability to be punctual.
* This position has no unusual physical requirements.
* Most work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility during normal business hours, including weekends. Occasional outside sales activities are required.
* This position requires on-going situational awareness of the facility and of the people in and around the facility to ensure personal and environmental safety.
* Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others are present with the need to prioritize tasks.
* This position requires the ability to continuously view information on documents and on a computer screen, to conduct written and verbal communication and to manipulate objects.
* This position frequently requires the ability to sit and to walk.
* This position occasionally requires the ability to stand, bend or stop as well as the ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
* Rarely, this job may require the ability to kneel or climb stairs
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed