Market retail banking products and services to consumer and small business customers, face to face or over the phone, in order to grow, retain and maximize profit for the bank. Offer customized banking solutions to customers utilizing the Account Recommendation Tool (ART) to capture the conversation and needs of the client. Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to manage customer contact and leads to maximize new and existing deposit relationships through cross-selling of all retail banking products. Deliver an exceptional customer service experience while responding to daily client inquiries.
1. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent professional experience.
2. Two years of proactive sales experience preferred for FSA. (Two years required for Senior FSA and three years required for Senior FSA II.)
3. Retail banking experience preferred. (Two years required for Senior FSA and three years required for Senior FSA II.)
4. Life and Health insurance required for Senior FSA and Senior FSA II only.
5. Series 6 and 63 investment licenses preferred for Senior FSA and required for Senior FSA II.
6. Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprints, a criminal history report and review of credit.
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
8. Exhibit a professional, helpful attitude along with the ability to positively interact with customers and co-workers.
9. Demonstrate the ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
10. Able to meet deadlines and manage pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
11. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
12. Assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales. ---