This position reports to the Chief Engineer and receives direction and assignments from the Engineering Group. This position will also receive varying and diverse requests from the Energy Section located in Houston, Texas that will be satisfied on a priority basis as approved by the Engineering Manager. The primary functions of this position are to provide support through the following assignments:
- Provide Aries software setup, preliminary evaluation assistance and report generation capabilities for borrowing base reviews and analyses.
- Provide PHDWin software setup, preliminary evaluation assistance and report generation capabilities for borrowing base reviews and analyses.
- Convert PHDWin and other non-Aries data to Aries data.
- Provide data entry and setup assistance for Microsoft Excel spreadsheet evaluations.
- Demonstrated ability for data retrieval and maintenance of outside online databases.
- Retrieve and maintain historical and projected Oil and Gas Price data from the internet and Bloomberg services.
- Provide presentation support for engineering Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide administrative support to engineering group such as responses to industry surveys and maintenance of Engineering files and procedures.
- Help maintain the computer software of the Engineering Group with updates and installations as directed.