Risk Analytics Senior Analyst
This position resides in the Retail Credit Risk team, which is part of the Retail Risk Management organization. It is responsible for the quantitative development, implementation, and monitoring of credit risk strategies as well as the portfolio management for Consumer portfolios.
This individual will focus on developing and optimizing analytically driven credit risk strategies for secured/unsecured portfolios including consumer loans, credit cards, and direct auto loans. This includes developing credit risk strategies for underwriting and line assignment decisions through in-depth data analytics. The individual will be responsible for setting up on-going reports to track the performance of the portfolio across customer lifecycle. The individual will also be required to undertake complex analytics to support key strategic initiatives for growth, innovation or risk mitigation.
- Develop and optimize credit risk strategies for unsecured and secured Consumer Portfolios using analytical techniques and statistical analysis to meet pre-defined goals
- Build credit risk strategies for underwriting, line assignment, and account management through segmentation techniques using generic and custom risk scorecards and attributes
- Ensure strategies are within Risk Appetite and satisfy profitability hurdles
- Integrate new data sources and solutions into credit risk strategies
- Tracking and reporting on strategy implementations and validating post implementation
- Proactively search for and propose enhancements to processes and development
- Participate in major and minor projects where risk systems support is required
- Developing programs to track expected versus actual behavioral and performance measures for appropriate portfolios, populations, and segmentation end-nodes
- Develop new quantitatively driven champion-challenger strategies and pilot programs across the customer lifecycle
- Develop and present analysis results and recommendations to senior leaders
- Undertake ad-hoc data analytics as required