The SEO Channel Manager creates and implements strategies that drive digital sales and bolster brand awareness for BBVA Compass web properties, including the bank’s primary domain, BBVACompass.com and branded digital properties.
The position requires multi-channel collaboration with key internal stakeholders as well as agency partners to deliver optimized customer-centric marketing solutions to achieve traffic and conversion goals. Accordingly, the SEO Channel Manager has extensive knowledge of technical SEO, local SEO, content marketing strategy, and web analytics, as well as a strong understanding of various digital marketing disciplines, including paid and affiliate marketing and social media. Multi-touch digital strategies made in partnership with digital channels requires deep knowledge of digital marketing.
Search engine optimization and content marketing strategies are developed in consideration of:
search engine data, industry trends and best practices, Google algorithm changes, site architecture and CMS constraints, paid advertising strategy, target market intelligence and customer personas, customer buyer journey, competitive analysis, gap analysis, budget, and unit goals.
- Development and oversight of SEO-related campaigns and recommendations, including: technical/on-page site hygiene and maintenance, crawls and audits, link analysis and link building, keyword research, local listings and citation management, review management
- Content ideation and planning, content optimization, and content amplification in collaboration with key stakeholders, including: Lines of Business and Marketing Managers, Web, Paid Channel, Affiliate Channel, Social Media Channel, agency partners, and third party vendors
- Collaboration with the Web team to implement site optimization recommendations and content publication on BBVACompass.com
- Measurement and analysis of site analytics in partnership with internal web analytics experts
- Delivery of regular, robust reporting: Channel performance by line of business, digital performance/executive-level business updates, measurement of progress to goal of high priority projects
- Vendor management (agency partners/third parties vendors) and advancement of SEO/Content Marketing strategy through strategic direction
- Vendor relations, agency partners/third party contract renewals, procurement requests for new vendors and technology platforms
- Project management of all SEO/Local SEO/Content Marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Management of SEO and content creation expenses while staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies
- Collaboration with Global partners to ensure channel and global brand alignment
- Deep understanding of the interdependence of SEO and Content Marketing, and their role in overall digital marketing strategy.
- Strong technical SEO skills and significant audit experience.
- Analytical aptitude and ability to relate data-driven results to client business objectives, providing a basis of measurement & results of the digital activities.
- Proficient in standard SEO and web analytics tools.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely with and build relationships with client, creative/copy team, agencies, PR, and other internal partners.
- Comfortable managing multiple large projects of extended duration.
- Strong collaboration, communication and an ability to influence cross-functional groups along with the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change and modest budgets.
- Collaborate and foster connectivity and integration with business metrics.
- Implement new organizational processes and created new capabilities.
- Strong leadership and mentorship qualities, inspires peers and more junior team members to learn and expand their skill set, guiding them in the right direction.
- Possess excellent communication skills, able to visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of formats to various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, best practices, and SEO marketing products.
- Have experience working on a dynamic environment, with the capability of selling the discipline with several offline and online stakeholders"
- Align agencies, local developer teams, local communications and reputational teams on a user-first SEO strategy
- Proof SEO team's management, with concrete use cases as part of its portfolio
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed