At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
- Increase mortgage loan volume through effective selling.
- Advise customer on the mortgage loan that is appropriate for their individual financial circumstances.
- Become a leader in the community when it comes to mortgages and mortgage knowledge.
- Build and deepen relationships with industry-specific center of influences like real estate agents and contractors.
- Build and deepen relationships with their assigned branch(s) supporting them with their customers’ mortgage needs.
- Maximize the bank’s resources to assist in selling and establishing relationships.
- Comply with all appropriate bank policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Always deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Must meet the credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit report.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Three years of significant mortgage sales experience in the consumer mortgage and home equity business.
- Must exhibit a friendly and helpful attitude along with the ability to interact positively with district level executives and branch staff.
- Demonstrate ability to coach the process of identifying needs and implementing an effective solution in a slow or rapid growth environment.
- Ability to solve complex issues.
- Ability to utilize a personal computer and Microsoft Office desktop word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed