Responsible for conducting financial analysis projects, forecasting, budgeting, and communicating results. Responsibilities and projects range from simple to complex and require the use of analytical modeling and business problem solving skills. Must exercise considerable independent judgment in recognizing problems and developing solutions. Provides guidance to professionals and managers in organization. Level of review dependent on nature of assignment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for helping to support the LOB forecasting/budgeting process for the revenue producing business units.
• Develop outlooks, forecasts and annual plans as required to business unit operating goals.
• Coordinate and communicate with the business unit Finance team on a regular basis regarding their LOB financial performance and planning activities
• Develop, analyze, and report business unit metrics as appropriate. Review processes and propose recommendations for improvement.
• Present results of analysis and make recommendations to management.
• Develop financial processes, tools and controls to support business unit requirements.
• Assess overall financial impact of business unit activities.
• Adhoc financial analysis & modeling