The Telebanking Rep, Inbound, is responsible for building and strengthening relationships with our customers in order to maximize the sales of retail bank products. Client contact is made primarily through inbound telephone calls and e-mail.
- Interviews customers to gather information concerning their loan needs, earnings, and financial condition in order to determine the appropriate loan products.
- Coordinates the information between Central Underwriting for approval and banking office for loan closing.
- Provides loan status updates to applicant.
- Explains the benefits of all BBVA Compass' retail products including deposit accounts, digital banking services and loans.
- As necessary, make outbound cold calls to potential customers of Compass' products.
- Responsible for strict adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements as well as department policies and procedures.